Frequently Asked Question
If you are experiencing an error with NWEA stating that the minimum requirements are not met for the test, it may tell you that the resolution must be 1024x768. That resolution is just the minimum requirement, NOT the specific resolution you should set your Chromebooks to. Follow the 7 steps below to correctly reset the resolution on the Chromebook to fix this problem.
- Quit the NWEA app (restart the device if necessary) and then login. Any account will work for the following steps.
- Click the clock on the far right to open the menu.
- Click the Gear icon (labeled Settings on mouse-over).
- On the left side in the new Settings window, click Device.
- Next, in the Device settings, click Displays.
- For Display Size, drag the slider to be 100%. The resolution may vary from device model to device model, but when you get to the correct one, the slider will read 100% and on the left it will say "(Native)" in the description.
- Logout of the Chromebook and re-open the NWEA app.